Barlow Public Library
45 White Oak Professional Center
Vincent, OH 45784
P.O. Box 175
Barlow, OH 45712
Phone: 740-678-0103 Fax: 740-678-0046
Manager: Anna Henry
Hours of Operation
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday and Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
Opened in 1998, the Barlow Public Library is the newest library in the Washington County Public Library system. With its light and airy design, it is a pleasure to visit. The library has plenty of convenient parking.
The Barlow Library has over 37,000 items in its collection of books, audio books, movies, music CDs, and magazines. As with all Washington County Public Libraries, the Barlow Library has public access computers with printing capabilities, free wi-fi, a photocopy machine, and offers fax service. The library also has a large meeting room and a small tutoring room available for public use.
The Barlow Library offers a variety of programs for both children and adults. In addition to regularly scheduled programs, the library also offers special programs throughout the year highlighted by the Summer Reading Program. Many of the special programs are for the whole family. Check the Event Calendar to see what programs are currently being offered.
If you have questions about programming, contact the Barlow Public Library at 740-678-0103.
Regularly Scheduled Programs
- Story Time - A fun-filled hour of stories, crafts, music, and games for children who have not yet entered school. Story Time is held every Monday at 10:00 a.m. except during the month of August. A parent or adult must accompany a child.
- Adult Book Discussion - Participants in the book discussion group read a different book each month. They then get together on the fourth Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m. to share their ideas about the book. Each month's book is available from the library in regular print, large print, and audio book formats.
|March 2014 Newsletter.pdf||631.92 KB|