Bookmobile Service will begin again on Tuesday, July 7th
In the spring of 2016 the library purchased a Sprinter Van to put into service as a bookmobile. This service is still in development and currently makes visits at 22 private facilities as well as 24 public stops throughout the county. The bookmobile carries regular print books, large print books, CDs, and DVDs for all ages. Requests for specific materials can be placed by calling 740-373-1057 x606 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days before the next scheduled visit, to give materials time to arrive. If you have questions, would like your facility or community to be considered as a regular stop for the bookmobile, or would like the bookmobile at a special event, please call 740-373-1057 x606.
Schedule for week of August 3rd:
Tuesday, August 4th:
- 9-9:45 am Win-Beri Place
- 10-10:15 am Harmar Place
- 10:30 am - noon Brandi's Legacy
- 12:30-12:45 pm Heartland of Marietta
- 1:15-1:45 pm House of Hope
- 1:50-2:30 Washington County Home
Wednesday, August 5th:
- 9-9:30 Putnam Howe Village
- 10:15-10:30 am Appletree Barlow
- 10:50-11:50 am Layman @UMC Parking Lot
- 12:20-2:20 pm Watertown Dollar General
- 2:50-3:10 pm Appletree Beverly
- 3:20-3:40 pm Muskingum Valley Nursing Home
Thursday, August 6th:
- 9-10:00 am Wash. Co. Juv. Center
- 10:15-11 am Ridgewood Court (by building 278)
- 11:30 am-1 pm Colonial Terrace (11:30 at top of hill; 12:05 by office)
- 1:30-2:15 pm Marietta Mills
- 2:30-4 pm Jaycee Estates (2:30 at JC2, 3:30 at JC1)
Guidelines for Bookmobile Use:
- Please put all returns in the bin under the table. They will be checked in after 72 hours.
- One person/household at a time is allowed inside the Bookmobile.
- Please use hand sanitizer before you come in and as you leave.
- Masks are required patrons 10 or older, unless you have a medical condition that restricts breathing. For more on the Governor's Order, you can find more information here.