Even in the best of times, it can be difficult to get by. In the current economic climate it can seem almost impossible to make ends meet. However, there are many sources of help available; you just need to know where to look. Remember, many agencies provide a wide range of services, so they may be able to help you with more than one problem.
- Child Abuse Hotline: 800-4-A-Child (800-422-4453)
- Child Find: 800-426-5678
- Domestic Violence Hotline: 740-374-5819 or 800-934-9840
- General Emergency (Fire, Paramedics, Police): 911
- National Runaway Switchboard: 800-786-2929
- Poison Control Center: 800-222-1222
- Sexual Assault Hotline: 740-374-3111 or 800-656-4673
- Suicide Prevention Hotline: 800-273-8255
- Washington County 211: United Way of Washington County's 2-1-1 is your first call for assistance with rent, food, utilities, housing services, health services, and more! Getting the information you need is one phone call or click away!