top of page

Free Income Tax Help

The AARP Tax-Aide Assistance Program is offered free to low and moderate-income taxpayers, with special attention to those aged 60 and older. You must register by calling the number listed below for the site you want to use. Appointments are required. No walk-in service.

Barlow AARP Tax-Aide Site

Wednesdays 9 am-3 pm, February 15 & March 15

Barlow Branch Library, 45 White Oak Professional Center, Vincent, OH 45784

To register call the Barlow Branch Library: 740-678-0103

Beverly AARP Tax-Aide Site

Mondays 9 am-1 pm, Wednesdays 6-7 pm ~ February 6-April 12

St. Bernard Catholic Church, 309 Seventh Street, Beverly, OH 45715

To register call the Beverly Branch Library: 740-984-4060

Coolville AARP Tax-Aide Site

Tuesdays & Thursdays 10 am-1 pm, February 7-April 13

Coolville Branch Library, 26401 Main Street, Coolville, OH 45723

To register call the Coolville Branch Library: 740-737-6036

Marietta AARP Tax-Aide Site

Mondays & Thursdays 9 am-2:45 pm ~ February 3-April 13

Knights of Columbus, 312 Franklin Street, Marietta, OH 45750

To register call the Marietta Branch Library: 740-373-1057 x0

McConnelsville AARP Tax-Aide Site

Tuesdays 9 am-1 pm, February 7-April 11

Morgan County Senior Center, 10 W. Main Street, McConnelsville, OH 43756

To register call the Morgan County Senior Center: 740-962-5600

Wood County, WV AARP Tax-Aide Site

Call the Wood County Public Library for more information: 304-420-4587

Please bring the following items:

  • Copy of your previous year's tax return

  • W-2 forms from each employer

  • All 1099 forms (1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 1099-misc., etc.) that show interest and/or dividends as well as documentation showing the original purchase price of your sold assets

  • If you were paid Social Security benefits, bring your SSA-1099

  • If you received a pension or annuity, bring your 1099R

  • All forms indicating federal income tax paid

  • If applicable, unemployment compensation statements

  • Child care provider information (name, employer ID, SSN)

  • If itemizing deductions, bring all receipts or canceled checks for items such as medical expenses, taxes paid, mortgage interest paid, and charitable contributions

  • Social Security numbers for all dependents

bottom of page